Products

New Zealanders all have their favourite Cadbury treat, and we’ll continue to deliver the same taste and quality you enjoy today. This decision will help ensure the sustainability of our business in New Zealand and reaffirms our commitment to those things that you expect when you buy one of our products: great taste, unwavering quality, innovative new products, and successful partnerships with hundreds of small and large New Zealand retailers across the country.

Cadbury Dairy Milk

For generations, we have created one of New Zealand’s favourite chocolate blocks, and you can be sure the taste you know will not change.

Our commitment to taste and quality remains the same, and your Cadbury Dairy Milk blocks will not change.

Cadbury Dairy Milk has been produced in Australia since 2008 and nothing will change as a result of this decision. The recipes and ingredients that make Cadbury Dairy Milk a much loved product will remain exactly the same.

Want more details? Read the FAQs
Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4

Other Products

It’s important to recognise that over 80 per cent of our products sold in New Zealand are already imported and won’t change as a result of this decision. Of the remaining 20 per cent, we expect the vast majority of products will remain unchanged.

After the site’s closure, the majority of products currently produced in New Zealand will be consolidated into our Australian factories.

Our focus will be ensuring the quality of the products

Our focus will be ensuring the quality of the products does not change and any difference in taste or texture would be minimal and thoroughly tested with Kiwi consumers.

Local Brands

We recognise the passion many New Zealanders have for our local brands, such as Pineapple Lumps, Jaffas, and Chocolate Fish.

We have invested a significant amount of energy and resources into these brands over a number of decades to create the reputation they have today.

We will look at the possibility of continuing to make these local brands here in New Zealand

With this in mind, we will look at the possibility of continuing to make these local gems here in New Zealand through a third party manufacturer. It’s important to recognise that any potential third party manufacturer would need to meet our global quality standards – we won’t compromise on taste or quality.

Products

Still have a question? Visit our FAQs to find out more.

FAQs